Customer Tech Support Specialist – Tech Ops
at TVbeat – Location: Remote, Zagreb or London
TVBeat is changing the way TV broadcasters, operators and OTT players work in the TV ecosystem. Our deep data solutions solve key addressable and non-addressable TV requirements & challenges thorough holistic data measurement, forecasting, planning/booking and optimisation.
Working at TVBeat means being part of a fast-moving tech SaaS company, working with smart people that are passionate about their work and getting things done.
We are distributed across London, Zagreb, New York as well as remotely.
Reporting to the Director of Tech Ops, Our technical operations team is looking for a customer/technical support specialist who will provide expert, thoughtful, quick, and consultative technical support to our clients. A strong candidate will be truly passionate about providing support, have an expertise in prioritising complicated tasks, and will be skilled in developing meaningful relationships at TVBeat.
- Diagnose and independently manage customer-reported issues related to the TVBeat platform
- Oversee resolution of all technical issues coming from customers including high-urgency issues requiring Engineering assistance
- Provide an initial response then triage technical issues to Tier 2/3 support
- Prioritise and manage several open issues at one time
- Ensure SLA obligations with customers are observed and met
- Write support documentation/articles to enable our customers to self-serve and reduce inbound tickets
- Contribute to and build internal resources to improve efficiency of the support team
- When applicable, escalate critical incidents directly to the Support manager and on-call engineering team
- Work closely with the internal technology team to stay up to date on product features, changes, and issues
Technologies we work with:
- Zendesk for inbound customer support
- Rust (our web services are written using Actix)
- A combination of specialized in-house data storage engines, Redis, and SQLite
- Data Science tooling (R/Python/SaS/Knime)
- Nix for builds & deployments
- Angular and React for the front-end
- English required, additional languages a plus
- 2+ years providing technical support at SAAS company
- Experience with customer service software (Zendesk/Freshdesk/JIRA Service Management/ZOHO Desk)
- Nice to have: Knowledge of log management tools such as Kibana
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Skill in effectively and efficiently troubleshooting issues in software and platforms
- Empathy with a skill for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- Solid, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem solving, and problem resolution
- Must be able to work in a fast paced technical environment and support a product with frequent product releases and regular maintenance updates
What’s in it for you?
TVBeat thrives on incredible flexibility and agility, and encourages our people to take full advantage of it. Our global teams provide a fantastic collaborative atmosphere, and we support each other with a great learning environment for personal development at every level.
Competitive salary and benefits.
To apply, send us an email at: email@example.com