back to careers
Experienced Product Manager – London UK
TVbeat provides a comprehensive Total TV software suite for TV broadcast media companies to succeed in the evolving advanced TV opportunity. By streamlining of their census-level 1st party linear & on-demand TV data across all their cross-TV properties, our software can automate & optimize media planning & forecasting, TV audience targeting, and post-campaign reporting.
Our Total TV Software Suite solves three key areas:
- Over 40 clients in 8 markets rely on TVbeat to make better business decisions.
- Clients include Freesat UK, SKY, Proximus Belgium, Deutsche Telekom, and Fox Adriatic.
- Established in 2013, the TVbeat team consists of media industry veterans, seasoned start-up executives, top-notch engineers and big data experts.
In this role, we are seeking for an experienced and creative mind to define and lead the future of TVbeat SaaS product portfolio, working across our entire organization to design and build new software modules for broadcast media companies to make take advantage of their TV data to make smarter TV decisions across their TV advertising, marketing, content and CRM business areas.
About The Role
In this role you will work with teams across the company to develop a cohesive approach for driving cross-TV Viewership adoption and maximizing ad revenues for leading TV broadcast companies across the globe. This means developing cross-TV audience measurement tools and insights for TV broadcasters, and cross-TV ad tools optimizing forecasting, budgeting and planning. You will also be responsible for building and executing our product roadmap, building and leading product team and ensure all features and products are built with driving consumption and maximizing ad revenue for media companies in mind.
- Help define the future of TVbeat products to ensure we’re driving consumption and maximizing ad revenues for our premium broadcasters
- Lead the product roadmap from end-to-end, scoping out and delivering it with a team of Engineers and Designers to build new features and offerings to meet the needs of the leading broadcasters who use our products.
- Be a face for TVbeat in the TV media community in London and across continents. You should help put TVbeat on the global map as TV media data technology leader.
- Represent the customer needs in communication across the company and help ensure every new feature or product developed is developed with driving consumption and maximizing ad revenue for broadcasters in mind.
- Review existing TVbeat features and provide feedback to ensure compatibility with our mission
- Previous product management and/or product experience (8+ years) in the Ad Tech, Big data, or TV Media industry is a requirement.
- Entrepreneurial drive to get things done and deliver in the best way, thinking in new ways in a startup environment.
- Outstanding intellectual ability, able to process and synthesize information from internal and external sources towards product requirements.
- Ability write code and create designs is a plus.
- Good understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable software and/or Cloud-based products.
Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
- Performance driven mindset with a strong motivation to lead professionally
- Masters or Bachelor degree, preferably in business administration, computer science or related fields.
We take good care of our people. If you are the one for TVbeat, this is what we’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Stock options
- A great international team atmosphere and support
To apply, send us an email at: email@example.com