back to careers
Experienced Project Manager – London UK
TVbeat provides a comprehensive Total TV software suite for TV broadcast media companies to succeed in the evolving advanced TV opportunity. By streamlining of their census-level 1st party linear & on-demand TV data across all their cross-TV properties, our software can automate & optimize media planning & forecasting, TV audience targeting, and post-campaign reporting.
Our Total TV Software Suite solves three key areas:
- Over 40 clients in 8 markets rely on TVbeat to make better business decisions.
- Clients include Freesat UK, SKY, Proximus Belgium, Deutsche Telekom, and Fox Adriatic.
- Established in 2013, the TVbeat team consists of media industry veterans, seasoned start-up executives, top-notch engineers and big data experts.
The company is witnessing accelerated global growth in Europe and a greater volume of deployments are being forecasted. As a result, we are seeking an experienced and driven Project Lead to manage and execute our SaaS deployment across the globe, with some of the leading TV players, in close cooperation with our internal teams and client teams.. This role is based at our London HQ office.
Reporting into the VP Customer Success this is an opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated individual to join a growing team and be responsible for delivering our most innovative projects to our most important clients. The role offers a unique opportunity to become eventually a project management leader and evangelist in the high-potential TV industry.
- You will own the delivery of our TV Software to our top clients, either our full-suite or modular.
- You will work with our internal operations, product and technical teams, while taking into account the business requirements of our clients.
- You work closely with the VP Customer Success and CEO in communicating and prioritising projects
- You will immediately get to grips with multiple interlocking census-level TV data sets, such as Viewership & Advertising, understanding how each data set works and building an integration and delivery plan with our operations team.
- You will guide our clients and internal operations teams through complex and demanding integrations.
- You will feedback, improve and part own our product roadmap, listening to what clients require.
- Previous project management and/or product experience (8+ years) in the Ad Tech, Big data, or TV Media industry is a requirement.
- Entrepreneurial drive to get things done and deliver in the best way, thinking in new ways in a startup environment.
- Thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Be able to understand and analyze complex raw datasets and work in tandem with the integration engineers
- Good understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable software and/or Cloud-based products.
- Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
- Performance driven mindset with a strong motivation to lead professionally
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Masters or Bachelor degree, preferably in business administration, computer science or related fields.
We take good care of our people. If you are the one for TVbeat, this is what we’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Stock options
- A great international team atmosphere and support
To apply, send us an email at: email@example.com