Data Analyst – Tech Ops
Location: Remote, Zagreb or London
TVBeat is changing the way TV broadcasters, operators and OTT players work in the TV ecosystem. Our SaaS applications are successfully live with leading Pay TV Operators, broadcasters and CTV players who leverage our holistic data measurement, forecasting, planning/booking and optimisation.
Working at TVBeat means being part of a fast-moving tech startup, working with smart people that are passionate about their work and getting things done. We are distributed across London, Zagreb, New York as well as remotely.
Reporting to the Director of TechOps, the Data Analyst will be part of our new and growing Data strategy & Analytics team. The candidate will be comfortable with the connection and analysis of large, divergent data sets from multiple sources and supporting the client teams with surfacing intelligence from the data . This person will thrive on being autonomous, creative and meticulous around building data solutions and systems.
- Support the Project and Client Delivery teams in evaluation of large datasets from client first-party and any licensed 3rd party sources.
- Use coding tools and languages (e.g. R/Python/Stata/SQL/MatLab) to carry out those evaluations, and to investigate patterns or anomalies reported by internal or external partners.
- Collaborate with the Client Success team with development of ad-hoc and recurring reports and advanced data metrics to meet client requirements.
- Identify and build opportunities to automate operational data tasks.
- Gain familiarity with our advanced data analytics, statistical machine learning, and high-fidelity mathematical modeling techniques.
- You know how to conduct data quality assurance, validation and linkage between datasets.
- You understand data sources, data organisation, cleansing and storage, in addition to conceptual, logical and physical data modelling.
Technologies we work with
- Rust (our web services are written using Actix)
- A combination of specialized in-house data storage engines, Redis, and SQLite
- Nix for builds & deployments
- Front-end built on Angular and React
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a STEM background (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
- You may be a recent graduate or have 1-2 years’ relevant workplace experience.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and get things done autonomously
- Experience with statistical software and programming (R, Python), database languages (SQLite)
- Experience with data analysis statistical methods such as modelling, testing and inference.
- Experience with the standard machine learning techniques and popular ML libraries and tools (Jupyter/PyTorch/TensorFlow)
- Knowledge of statistical reliability, engineering risk analysis, queueing theory, and analysis of time processes.
What’s in it for you
As a startup, TVbeat thrives on incredible flexibility and agility, and encourages our people to take full advantage of it. Our global teams provide a fantastic collaborative atmosphere, and we support each other with a great learning environment for personal development at every level.
Competitive salary and benefits.
To apply, send us an email at: email@example.com