Project Manager – North America
at TVbeat – Location: US
TVbeat provides a comprehensive TV Inventory & Yield Optimization SaaS Framework designed for TV inventory owners, such as: TV operators, TV broadcasters and OTT players, providing the essential tools to succeed in the ever changing TV ecosystem. The solution solves key addressable and non-addressable TV requirements & challenges through provision of holistic measurement, forecasting, planning, optimization and booking features. Active across 3 continents with offices in New York, London and Zagreb, TVbeat’s SaaS Framework is being used successfully by clients such as Sky Media UK and Ireland, Canal+ France, NLogic Canada, Proximus Belgium, United Group and OSN Middle East.
The company is witnessing accelerated global growth and a greater volume of TV client deployments, including the establishment of our North American operations. As a result, we are seeking an experienced and driven Project Manager North America to lead a comprehensive TV Advertising SaaS deployment with a leading US MVPD.
- Be an expert of our TV Inventory Management & Yield Optimization SaaS Framework towards your project management and any operational activities in North America.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, delivering high level services including communicating project expectations and ensuring smooth project execution.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s specific business objectives and provide consulting to guide customer to the best solutions we offer which meet their goals
- Gather, organize and curate all client feedback to the Product and Client
- Delivery teams for potential new product features.
- Continuously endeavor to positively position TVbeat within our client’s organization on driving further demand for relevant future projects and driving adoption of our services and maximizing ad revenues for our TV media clients.
- Focus on building a passionate and positive culture and working environment; TVbeat is very passionate and enthusiastic about the evolution of TV advertising.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (75%)
- Be fully accountable for the successful delivery of client projects within North America from data assessment/scoping phase (pre-sales) to successfully completed deployment with leading TV Inventory Owners: MVPDs, TV Networks and OTT players.
- Engage with key technical and operational stakeholders at our clients to manage their expectations and ensure their requirements are taken into account.
- Ensure projects are delivered are met within scope, time and budget.
- Act as the key customer interface to deliver accurate and transparent reporting on progress, and key issues both internally and to the client.
- Proactively contacts clients by phone and email to finalize project specifications and to provide consultative updates throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage strong project delivery culture showing leadership and engagement with our internal teams and customer teams to achieve maximum client satisfaction.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to determine the optimal business workflows, processes and calculations to ensure the deployment is configured correctly to implement our solution seamlessly within their organization.
CONTINUOUS CLIENT DELIVERY (25%)
- Coordinate all technical & operational aspects to ensure excellent continuous delivery of our project in cooperation with TVbeat’s Customer Success team.
- Manage strong continuous delivery culture showing leadership and engagement with our internal teams and customer teams to achieve maximum client satisfaction.
- Instigate potential future/innovation opportunities through formal and informal relationships with technical, operational and business Intelligence client stakeholders.
- Identify and/or formulate key client requirements and prioritise such requirements toward a delivery schedule, in cooperation with internal organization and client.
- Update key internal and external stakeholders on delivery updates/challenges/revisions.
- Ensure seamless hand-over to Customer Success upon project delivery.
- Improve and shape project management processes for efficient and successful delivery.
- Previous project management (8+ years) in the Ad Tech, SaaS, Big data, or TV Media industry is a requirement.
- Entrepreneurial drive to get things done and deliver in the best way, thinking in new ways in a startup environment.
- Thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Be able to understand and analyze complex raw datasets and work in tandem with the integration engineers
- Good understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable software and/or cloud-based products.
- Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
- Performance driven mindset with a strong motivation to lead professionally
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Masters or Bachelor degree, preferably in business administration, STEM, computer science or related fields.
- Travel periodically across the US and Canada.
- Proven ability to lead presentations with confidence and effectively communicate to a technical or non-technical audience.
WHAT WE OFFER
As a fast growing company, TVbeat thrives on incredible flexibility and agility, and encourages our people to take full advantage of it. Our global teams provide a fantastic collaborative atmosphere, and we support each other with a great learning environment for personal development at every level. We partner with some of the world’s largest TV media companies, you shall be witness to the evolution of their TV advertising business, based on our SaaS Framework.
Competitive salary, stock options, benefits and generous holiday policy.
To apply, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org