Senior Product Manager
at TVbeat – Location: London or remote within +2 UTC
TVBeat is changing the way TV broadcasters, operators and OTT players operate in the TV advertising ecosystem. Our solutions solve key addressable and non-addressable TV requirements & challenges thorough holistic data measurement, forecasting, planning/booking and optimisation. Working at TVBeat means being part of a fast-moving SaaS tech company, working with smart people that are passionate about their work contribution and getting things done. We are distributed across London, Zagreb, New York as well as remotely.
At TVBeat, Product Managers help build innovative SaaS products for TV Inventory owners. Product development is a collaborative effort between engineering, design, data science and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small but growing team of experienced Product Managers who have a track record of successfully bringing exciting and innovative SaaS products for the TV industry.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, our ideal Product Manager has a strong technical foundation and experience to define, build, launch, and grow new and innovative advertising SaaS solutions for the B2B digital media/TV space.
We expect a candidate who is collaborative, creative, ambitious, and focused on execution. You will have access to leading TV industry players and the freedom to envision and deliver solutions to challenges and opportunities for our clients. You will have just enough resources to get the job done and an environment to showcase your accomplishments directly with the executive leadership team.
- Lead the efforts to achieve product/market fit for our B2B SaaS products and overall product portfolio for the (addressable) TV advertising industry.
- Define the product roadmap and balance near term and long-term objectives.
- Take features or products from concept, such as wireframes/slides/, through execution.
- Translate the product’s vision by clearly specifying the requirements with our agile product development and design teams. Ensure that such requirements are clearly documented and understood.
- You have an eye for elegant design and believe in “thinking for the customer”.
- Report on product development progress and achievements to the executive leadership team.
- Engage with our client-facing teams, clients, prospects via meetings, marketing communications, and industry events to understand their specific needs and challenges.
- Shape and prioritize product ideas based on this input.
- Become an expert on the competitive TV advertising landscape. Bring forth ideas that promote the competitive advantage of TVbeat.
- Drive continuous improvement; share client lessons learned and contribute to the development of the agile practices.
Go To Market
- Educate or update client-facing teams and users on new products and enhancements.
- Support business development, revenue generation, and increased profitability.
- Participate in client and prospect visits as a product expert and advocate.
- 5+ years of Product Management/Development experience at digital media or TV industry SaaS/Tech companies.
- Minimum BSc education in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) we are also happy to consider longer hands-on experience in-lieu of a degree.
- Passionate about the exciting potential of addressable TV advertising.
- You have strong organisational, written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer challenges and opportunity.
- Ability to “translate” between technical, business, and user-friendly language
- Experience working collaboratively with engineering, design and user research teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Nice to have: Experience in working with large scale data systems, data sources, organisation and storage.
What’s in it for you?
As a fast growing company, TVbeat thrives on incredible flexibility and agility, and encourages our people to take full advantage of it. Our global teams provide a fantastic collaborative atmosphere, and we support each other with a great learning environment for personal development at every level. We partner with some of the world’s largest TV media companies, you shall be witness to the evolution of their TV advertising business, based on our SaaS Framework.
Competitive salary, stock options, benefits and generous holiday policy.
To apply, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org