back to careers
Experienced UI/UX designer
TVbeat provides a comprehensive Total TV software suite for TV broadcast media companies to succeed in the evolving advanced TV opportunity. By streamlining of their census-level 1st party linear & on-demand TV data across all their cross-TV properties, our software can automate & optimize media planning & forecasting, TV audience targeting, and post-campaign reporting.
Our Total TV Software Suite solves three key areas:
- Over 40 clients in 8 markets rely on TVbeat to make better business decisions.
- Clients include Freesat UK, SKY, Proximus Belgium, Deutsche Telekom, and Fox Adriatic.
- Established in 2013, the TVbeat team consists of media industry veterans, seasoned start-up executives, top-notch engineers and big data experts.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer who will help us improve and further build our analytics dashboard. The ideal candidate should have superior UI skills but overall have an eye for clean and intuitive design. They should be able to solve hard UX problems and find the best solution when translating high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
We care very much about how our product looks and we want a person who will take great pride giving our product an aesthetic look to match its technical proficiency.
- Collaborate with Product managers to bring requirements and ideas to life in the form of beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with developers by communicating and overseeing that the design gets implemented as planned.
- Create and maintain a design guidelines, best practices and standards for the product.
- Be able to find and propose solutions for complex features which challenge the existing user experience.
- Be proactive and propose how we can improve and update our user interface to improve our user experience and make our dashboard beautiful and modern.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Proven experience in UI, UX and graphic design.
- Strong portfolio of design projects and previous work
- Experience and knowledge of ideation and creation of UI design deliverables: Sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi layouts, prototypes.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Invision or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Good typography, layout and visual design skills
- Good communication skills to collaborate with product managers and developers
- Good time-management skills
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS in order to communicate and oversee how user interface is implemented by FE developers
We take good care of our people. If you are the one for TVbeat, this is what we’ll offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Stock options
- A great international team atmosphere and support
To apply, send us an email at: email@example.com